Sunday, January 29, 2012

Reading Groups Dates Are Here!

Guided Reading is a very important part of my literacy program. It is important that adults model the proper way of reading books of interest to children. This is a great opportunity for my parents to be involved in leading a guided reading program. The program will happen usually during the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month unless something unusual makes me move the date. But here are the prospective dates:

The following will be the dates for the Reading Groups:
February
- Feb. 15
- Feb. 29

March (Due to the fact that March 10 - 17 is March break, we are having two consecutive Wednesdays)
- Mar. 21
- Mar. 28

April
- Apr. 11
- Apr. 25

May
- May 9
- May23

June
- June 6
- June 20 (five days before my 16th birthday!)

I am looking forward to this new challenge for our wonderful students!

No comments:

Post a Comment