Thursday, February 23, 2012

Reading Buddies (AM and PM)

AM Class

The morning class has Ms. Pollock's Grades 2/3 as their reading buddies. I have always admired Ms. Pollock as a teacher and as a friend. She has been an awesome person to talk to and I have always told her I am fascinated at her teaching style. Ms. Pollock also tells me like it is and I appreciate her honesty and friendship. Her Grade 2/3 class is a wonderful bunch of kids who have taken the challenging task to read and guide the morning kindergarten kids during our reading buddies block of 35 - 40 minutes.

Thank you, Ms. Pollock, for your wonderful class as reading buddies and your friendship!










PM Class

After much groveling and begging on my knees, I finally got reading buddies for the afternoon Kindergarten class. As you know, Grade 6 is a very important time for any school year with a thousand and one things to do. Our Grade 6 teacher extraordinaire and friend, Ms. Hutchison, will give me 19 reading buddies from her class during Wednesdays to read and discuss books of interest with our afternoon Kindies. It will give them the time to write in their journals after reading a book with the big guys.

Thank you, Ms. Hutchison, for your cooperation AND friendship! You're the best!







No comments:

Post a Comment